How life advisory can help:
For each person, issues in his/her daily life provide ample territory to bring to a session. We work with people who may be experiencing one or more of the following life circumstances and are committed to growth and development. The client seeks to:
- Manage a transition in personal and professional life
- Create more balance in personal and professional life
- Get unstuck
- Make a present profession more fulfilling or explore other job possibilities
- Examine areas where anxiety and tension show up in daily life and explore practices of mindfulness
- Examine conflicts, emotions and painful experiences in relationships
- Work with the pain body/shadow, the inner critic and other emotional stress in order to begin to let go in the present moment with awareness
- Work with chronic illness and pain by tapping into mindfulness, loving kindness and our common humanity
- Set stretch goals in personal and professional life and a path to reach them
- Move beyond limiting beliefs and conditioned responses in daily activities
- Challenge and foster a deep self-compassion and compassion for others
- Discover new and interesting ways to explore interests and free time activitites based on needs and values
- Explore artful ways to uncover deep meaning in order to fulfill the most heartfelt yearning and assist in the support, growth and integration of consciousness
The only limits you have are the limits you believe.
If you are ready for a new life and willing to embrace the unknown, you are on a luminous path! We might help you break away from old mind patterns and limiting beliefs, a sense of lack or something missing, and useless thinking to build a more worry-free life filled with calmness, clarity and connection. We might provide you with pointers and a framework to shift your focus from the energy of the past to the peace of the present moment with an open door so you can reach for your goals and aspirations while aligned with the “Now”, both internal and external.
The fact that you are not where you want to be should be enough motivation.
Here is what you can expect from me:
- A co-creative relationship based on trust in a supportive, safe environment with ongoing mutual respect and feedback culture
- Exchange with presence, mindfulness, openness, flexibility, lightness, laughter and sometimes even poetry
- Active listening and focus on what is being expressed by your, or not
- Support of your self-expression, learning style and understanding
- Powerful questioning that allows you looking inward for insight and discovery
- Commitment to an action plan that may challenge your long-held limiting life assumptions
- Tools, pathways and techniques that support clarity, vision, goals and alignment so that you subsequently create your desired life
We cannot always choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it.